Header files have changed?

Quin scnypdmax at ...437...
Tue Jul 19 11:12:46 CEST 2016

Thank you Josef,
I checked github and found the problem. I forked my own genode repository (pulled from genodelab's) on github and synchronized with it. However something wrong must had happened as both files were missing in my repository.
I'm working on that now. Thank you.
Best,Quin

--------------------------------

----- Original Message -----
From: Josef Söntgen <josef.soentgen at ...1...>
Subject: Re: Header files have changed?
Date: 2016-07-19 16:27

Hello Quin,
* Quin <scnypdmax at ...437...> [2016-07-19 09:39:28 +0800]:
> I am following genode 16.05 tutorials on ubuntu 16.04 lts. I
> set up my tests according to chapter 2.5 in corresponding manual
> (16.05) and http://genode.org/documentation/developer-resources/client_server_tutorial.
> However when I tried to compile the apps, I got errors saying
> "base/component.h" and "base/log.h" were not found. I searched the
> sub-directories of genode project and had no luck. After digging I
> thought I could use base/printf.h instead of log.h. But what is the
> alternative of base/component.h?
Please check if you are working with version 16.05 and not by any chance
with the sources of an older release. If you are indeed using 16.05 than
your sources seem to be incomplete and I recommend that you do a clean
git checkout or extract the archive afresh.
Regards,
Josef
--
Josef Söntgen