abort called - thread ep
norman.feske at ...1...
Fri Jul 8 23:51:20 CEST 2016
> When I run the gtest run script, I get the following error message:
> [init -> gtest] [ RUN ] EXPECT_PRED1Test.FunctorOnBuiltInTypeFailure
> [init -> gtest] Warning: abort called - thread: ep
> [init] virtual void Genode::Child_policy::exit(int): child "gtest"
> exited with exit value 1
> Is there a way to find out what causes this? Gtest uses a main()
> function and doesn't use the server library or the component framework.
it does not look like an uncaught exception. Maybe someone actually
called 'abort'? To investigate, I would try the following steps:
1. Place an infinite for loop in the 'abort' function, which is located
2. Start the test on base-linux,
3. Look for the spinning thread via 'ps -eLf | grep Genode',
4. Attach GDB to the TID of the thread (the one that has the highest
CPU load), and
5. From within GDB, take a look at the backtrace via the 'bt' command.
Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske
http://www.genode-labs.com · http://genode.org
Genode Labs GmbH · Amtsgericht Dresden · HRB 28424 · Sitz Dresden
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske, Christian Helmuth
More information about the users