abort called - thread ep

Duss Pirmin pirmin at ...321...
Tue Jul 5 06:29:45 CEST 2016

Hello all

I try to upgrade gtest, that Roman Iten had ported some time ago, to
the latest version, as I also need gmock.

When I run the gtest run script, I get the following error message:

[init -> gtest] [ RUN      ] EXPECT_PRED1Test.FunctorOnBuiltInTypeFailure
[init -> gtest] Warning: abort called - thread: ep
[init] virtual void Genode::Child_policy::exit(int): child "gtest"
exited with exit value 1

Is there a way to find out what causes this? Gtest uses a main()
function and doesn't use the server library or the component framework.

The current development can be found at:
https://github.com/trimpim/genode/tree/googletest

Best regards
Pirmin