Child component creation

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Wed Jul 6 16:18:35 CEST 2016

Hello Denis,

welcome to the mailing list!

In addition to Martin's recommendation, you can also find another (much
simpler) example at 'os/src/test/fault_detection/' and the accompanied
run script at 'os/run/fault_detection.run'. The program starts a child
component and responds to an invalid memory access by the child. In
contrast to init, you can see the mechanics of creating the child in a
single source file.