Child component creation

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Wed Jul 6 15:48:34 CEST 2016

Hi Denis,

You might have a look at the init component [1]. It creates children
according to a given configuration. An example configuration can be
found in (almost) all run scripts as init is the only child of Genodes
core component and in this role responsible for starting all other
components. Just look out for the call to 'install_config' in a run
script (a good example is the timer test [2]).

Cheers,
Martin

[1]
os/src/init