Turmvilla 16.05 on Lenovo x250

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Mon Jul 4 15:42:01 CEST 2016

On 04.07.2016 14:48, Martijn Verschoor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks Alex, your magic fix helps me a bit further.

Not magic - more or less careless to use a fixed sized allocator instead
of a dynamic allocator ... you may open a github issue for that ;-)

> Now the Turmvilla scenario boots and I can start noux. In noux however, ls and other tools cannot be found. See the log attached. An illustration of this is:
>
> bash-4.1# ls
> bash: /bin/ls: No such file or directory
> bash-4.1 # cd bin
> bash-4.1 # ls
> bash: /bin/ls: Argument list too long
>
> I’ll need some more time to investigate this. Of course suggestions are welcome.

Route your log messages of noux to core instead to the terminal_log - to
see the actually error messages via serial output. Could it be that you
maybe did not rebuild the noux packages ?

Cheers,

Alex