Turmvilla 16.05 on Lenovo x250

Martijn Verschoor verschoor at ...434...
Mon Jul 4 14:48:13 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thanks Alex, your magic fix helps me a bit further. Now the Turmvilla scenario boots and I can start noux. In noux however, ls and other tools cannot be found. See the log attached. An illustration of this is:

bash-4.1# ls
bash: /bin/ls: No such file or directory
bash-4.1 # cd bin
bash-4.1 # ls
bash: /bin/ls: Argument list too long

I’ll need some more time to investigate this. Of course suggestions are welcome.

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Martijn Verschoor

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office) |  +31 616 014 087 (mobile)