Turmvilla 16.05 on Lenovo x250

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Jul 5 10:50:05 CEST 2016

Hi Martijn,

> Thanks Alex, your magic fix helps me a bit further. Now the Turmvilla scenario boots and I can start noux. In noux however, ls and other tools cannot be found. See the log attached. An illustration of this is:
>
> bash-4.1# ls
> bash: /bin/ls: No such file or directory
> bash-4.1 # cd bin
> bash-4.1 # ls
> bash: /bin/ls: Argument list too long
>
> I’ll need some more time to investigate this. Of course suggestions are welcome.

have you started over with a fresh build directory for the update? I am
asking because the turmvilla run script creates the tar archives for the
noux packages only of they do not exist yet. So there is the risk that
you may boot stale versions of those tar archives. Just to be sure,
please delete the <builddir>/bin/*.tar files prior executing the run
script so that fresh archives will be created.