Reference PC hardware (was: Roadmap 2016)

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Tue Jan 19 07:05:15 CET 2016

I'm a little frustrated that the  Lenovo Thinkpad x250 only haas one DIM
slot, and
is thus limited to 8Gb of ram...   not all so good if one is apt to be
compiling FPGA code..
It seems the X260 would fill the bill, but it wont be available until
approx Feb 2016..

   Is running Genode on a x260 likely to much of an issue with respect to
I/O drver code and the like ?

    -Peter