Reference PC hardware (was: Roadmap 2016)

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Jan 18 13:41:53 CET 2016

Hi Peter,

On 17.01.2016 04:13, Peter Lindener wrote:
>    That is, it would be crazy to try to support all to many.... So if
> you folks can agree on a Model I'll make a point of acquiring the same.
>     My vote would be for a Dell XPF_13  or XPF_15... but I'm flexible...
> just let me know what Laptop I should order for doing Genode development

within Genode Labs, we recently settled on the Lenovo Thinkpad x250 as
modern reference machine. So this would be the best to get. When
ordering, please make sure that the machine is configured with AMT
support (to obtain low-level logs via serial-over-line).