Roadmap 2016

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Sun Jan 17 06:55:45 CET 2016

I have a Dell Latitude 6430u (i7-3687U, 8GB RAM, ~250GB SSD), and
everything except the sound works. Also, feel free to ask for help with
configuration, since the Turmvilla run script assumes you have a specific
partition configuration and a VirtualBox machine configured to run on
Genode. I found setting up the VM fairly awkward, but I can send you my VM
(and Genode configuration too, if you'd like), using Google Drive.