Roadmap 2016

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Sun Jan 17 04:13:30 CET 2016

Norman and fellow Genodeians,

   I'm pretty much ready to hop into the Genode turmvila scenario,  But it
would be great to do so on a more capable (higher screen res) laptop...
It would be great if there was full agreement at which fairly modern Laptop
will be the next to be fully supported by Turmvila....
   That is, it would be crazy to try to support all to many.... So if you
folks can agree on a Model I'll make a point of acquiring the same.
    My vote would be for a Dell XPF_13  or XPF_15... but I'm flexible...
just let me know what Laptop I should order for doing Genode development
   as a side note I will also plan on working with Genode on Zynq 7000 via
SnickerDoodle <http://krtkl.com/>...
so I'm jazzed...may my fellow Genodians have a good year!!

    -Peter