tz_vmm run script

John David johndv2123 at ...9...
Sat Feb 13 00:54:52 CET 2016

Hi Stefan,

Thanks a lot.

I have tried to configure and run the tz_vmm example according to your
explanation, but only the Linux penguin is displayed on left corner of the
LVDS display kit and then it hangs. As you mentioned, I removed the last
four patches from this branch (
https://github.com/skalk/linux/commits/imx53-tz) and re-compiled the Linux
kernel. I also changed the kernel cmdline argument value in
genode/os/src/server/tz_vmm/imx53/main.cc file to  *console=ttymxc0,115200
gpu_nommu video=mxcdi0fb:RGB666,XGA di0_primary ldb=di0*. I wonder if you
could tell me what is missing?

Thanks!