tz_vmm run script

Mon Feb 22 11:18:16 CET 2016

Hi John,

sorry for my late response, I was in holidays.

On 02/13/2016 12:54 AM, John David wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> I have tried to configure and run the tz_vmm example according to your
> explanation, but only the Linux penguin is displayed on left corner of the
> LVDS display kit and then it hangs.

Ok, that means Linux succeeds in using the LVDS display. When you write:
"it hangs" do you get any message from the Genode side, e.g. a VM
exception dump? Otherwise you need to inspect the Linux kernel messages,
did you enabled earlyprintk, and removed the serial console redirection
of the kernel messages within the kernel commandline parameters?

regards stefan