Genode/NOVA+Multiple VMMs Seoul / VBox

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Sun Sep 13 13:21:12 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 13.09.2015 00:30, Roger Ferreira wrote:
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE=8192yielding a limit of 64 M.You are suggesting to get the patched kernel and build it?http://tinycorelinux.net/6.x/x86/release/src/kernel/linux-3.16.6-patched.txz

just tried myself to increase the ramdisk and changed nothing else and
it succeeded to boot (and the root fs is now 256M big compared to 128M
before) - so just ignore my comment - seems to have no effect actually.

> What I noticed it that there must be a SIZE limit for the INITRD file.
> Initially it was as big as 256 M, which then I reduced close to 100 M.
> But only when I got close to 46 M, like tc-browser.tc, it worked.

How exactly does the error case looks like (the linux kernel complains,
or the seoul VMM complains, or some Genode components ?)

Alex.