Genode/NOVA+Multiple VMMs Seoul / VBox

Roger Ferreira rogerdff at ...16...
Sun Sep 13 14:43:03 CEST 2015

Hi,
I built a 89M image and I am using Tinycore 6.3 vmlinuz.
I get the following error on QEMU window:> sudo qemu-system-i386 -kernel vmlinuz -append "quiet" -initrd tc-dds.gzFailed to execute /init (error -28)Kernel panic - not syncing: No working init found.
On Genode with QEMU, using the seoul-wm-cli.run script adapted to the new kernel / initrd images everything works fine:genode/build/nova_x86_32$ make run/seoul-wm-cli_tc
until I launch the VM:> start seoul

The same error saw on QEMU alone appears in the cli_monitor->seoul VM window.
I will try to build the kernel.
Thanks.