Uboot creation script fails

Mark Albers albers at ...238...
Mon Sep 7 16:09:35 CEST 2015

Hi Martin,

i'm on version 15.08 now and have created a new build directory. The error
is still the same.

I added the hello_tutorial repository, yes. Here is the output of
genode-arm-readelf --version:
GNU readelf (GNU Binutils) 2.25
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License version 3 or (at your option) any later
version.
This program has absolutely no warranty.

I used the pbxa9 platform only for test purposes, the problem is the same
with another platform.

Regard,
Mark

Mark Albers, M. Sc.
Institut für Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
Technische Universität Braunschweig
Hans-Sommer-Straße 66, 38106 Braunschweig
Telefon: +49 531 391 3743
Telefax: +49 531 391 4587
E-Mail: albers at ...238...