Uboot creation script fails

Mark Albers albers at ...238...
Mon Sep 7 16:17:53 CEST 2015

Hi Martin,

i'm on version 15.08 now and have created a new build directory. The error
is still the same.

I added the hello_tutorial repository, yes. Here is the output of
genode-arm-readelf --version:
GNU readelf (GNU Binutils) 2.25
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License version 3 or (at your option) any later
version.
This program has absolutely no warranty.

I used the pbxa9 platform only for test purposes, the problem is the same
with another platform.

Regard,
Mark