Genode/NOVA+Multiple VMMs Seoul / VBox

Roger Ferreira rogerdff at ...16...
Sun Sep 6 20:21:37 CEST 2015

Hi Alex,
I understand the 2 options.
But I still have more doubt / questions.
In the multiboot scheme, I tried to replace the bzImage with the newer TinyCore 6.3 vmlinuz together with the initrd core.gz.
But that didn´t work.
In thesis, I just replaced the kernel, the bzImage by the vmlinuz.
I even tried to compare bzImage and vmlinuz files using xxd and od -xc.
vmlinuz begins with MZ.
I get the following error message I found on munich source code:  ERROR(-11, ~mbi->flags & MBI_FLAG_MODS, "module flag missing");
I don´t have any idea how to debug this to find out what is wrong.
I got the munich source code thinking to place some PRINTF stuff, but I don´t know how to make it.
I am using Ubuntu 12.04. ----------
Then I tried the 2nd option.
I create a raw disk using qemu-img, than I use dd to format it from a iso.
But now I don´t know how to configure that in the run script.
I tried in the <multiboot> section without success.
I believe it should be in another place.
Any hint? How to find documentation regarding that?
Thanks for your help and patiente.
Regards,            Roger