Noux application

Joseph Lee leejose911 at ...9...
Wed Oct 28 19:33:26 CET 2015

Hi Christian,

Thank you so much!

Now it works. There was a problem with the file system (ram_fs)
configuration in the run script. But it only works when i perform the file
access inside the *main()* function of tz_vmm. it generates the following
error when i try to access the file inside *_handle_hypervisor_call()*
function after the normal world performs a secure method call (smc) to the
secure world. Can you please tell me what is missing?

*       int -> tz_vmm ->vmm: unresolved pagefault at ip=700ac620
sp=e01fcfe8       core -> pager_ep: cannot submit unknown signal context.*
thanks,