Noux application

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Tue Oct 27 14:45:25 CET 2015

Hello Joseph,

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 03:28:40PM +0100, Joseph Lee wrote:
> please find attached patches for Genode 15.08.

Your patches do not apply to Genode 15.08. Therefore, I assume you're
using the genode/master branch.

Also, what your patches are missing is a simple test case in terms of
a run script. The script will really help to understand and
investigate your scenario as it does not only reflect implementation
changes but also the init config and how your image is assembled - in
other words: The run script is essential to reproduce your issue.

Nevertheless, I have a hint what might went wrong: Did you configure
the VFS of tz_vmm in your scenario? Please refer to

  repos/libports/run/libc_vfs.run

for a really simple scenario. In your case you need to add a node
for the ram_fs via an <fs/> node.

Christian Helmuth