Noux application

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Thu Oct 29 09:47:31 CET 2015

Hello Joseph,

congrats that you managed to access the file system.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 07:33:26PM +0100, Joseph Lee wrote:
> Now it works. There was a problem with the file system (ram_fs)
> configuration in the run script. But it only works when i perform the file
> access inside the *main()* function of tz_vmm. it generates the following
> error when i try to access the file inside *_handle_hypervisor_call()*
> function after the normal world performs a secure method call (smc) to the
> secure world. Can you please tell me what is missing?

The actual hypervisor call is handled by a thread beside the main
thread. In tz_vmm.cc:52 the stack size of the thread is defined to 8K
which is too small to execute legacy code like the libc. Please change
to line to something like

  class Vmm::Vmm : public Thread<0x8000>

and retry.

Happy hacking