Noux application

Joseph Lee leejose911 at ...9...
Fri Oct 23 00:44:52 CEST 2015

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your answers. it really helps me out a lot.

I am trying to test the techniques you mentioned about accessing a function
of a Noux process from tz_vmm. I put a file in a ram_fs and allow access to
both my noux process and tz_vmm. When i run the uImage, the file is
accessed by the noux process successfully but the tz_vmm process can't
access it.  Instead i got the following log message. what is missing?

          init -> tz_vmm -> vmm: unresolved pagefault at ip=73930
sp=e01fcf28

          core -> pager_ep: cannot submit unknown signal context

thanks and best regards,