Noux application

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Thu Nov 5 14:36:07 CET 2015

Hi Joseph

Am 05.11.2015 um 00:52 schrieb Joseph Lee:
> I just try "make run/sd_card" on imx53QSB using this branch
> (https://github.com/m-stein/genode/commits/1497_usb_armory_demo)
> <https://github.com/m-stein/genode/commits/1497_usb_armory_demo>

This working branch is a good starting point as it contains some ESDHC
fixes that are not on master yet. I've updated it last night. Do you
have the latest version?

> it displays the following log messages and hangs. It doesn't even start
> the test application (test/test-blk-cli) included the run script. Is the
> sd_card driver working? or what is missing?

Be aware, that you should not run 'sd_card' with Genodes Trustzone
feature-set (platform 'hw_imx53_qsb_tz'), because Genode will then
declare the ESDHC-IRQ to be unsecure to enable Linux to drive SD cards.
Use the platform 'hw_imx53_qsb' instead when issuing 'create_builddir'.

Doing so, 'sd_card' succeeds on my i.Mx53. But make sure to cancel the
test before the "write" stage begins if you don't want to risk data loss
on your card. Did that solve your problems?

Cheers,