Noux application

Joseph Lee leejose911 at ...9...
Sat Nov 7 03:17:09 CET 2015

Hi,

Thanks a lot Martin. it works. Now I try to modify the sd_card.run script
based on what Christian mentioned above and make run/sd_card again. I get
an error log message "Completion host signal timed out ". I have attached
the whole log message here. I appreciate if you can tell me what is
missing.  Thanks