Noux application

Joseph Lee leejose911 at ...9...
Thu Nov 5 00:52:31 CET 2015

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your explanation!

I just try "make run/sd_card" on imx53QSB using this branch (
https://github.com/m-stein/genode/commits/1497_usb_armory_demo)
<https://github.com/m-stein/genode/commits/1497_usb_armory_demo>

it displays the following log messages and hangs. It doesn't even start the
test application (test/test-blk-cli) included the run script. Is the
sd_card driver working? or what is missing?

kernel initialized
Genode 15.08
int main(): create local services
int main(): start init
int main(): transferred 248 MB to init
int main(): init created, waiting for exit condition

[init -> sd_card_drv] Could not open ROM session for module "config
[init -> sd_card_drv] Could not obtain config file
[init -> sd_card_drv] no VFS configured
[init -> sd_card_drv] --- Imx53 SD card driver ---

Thanks,