Dynamic linker error?

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Mon May 11 16:22:11 CEST 2015

Okay. I just wasn't finding a way to build it separately and saw that the
ldso run script didn't include ldso in its build dependencies. I suppose
the test requires it and it gets automatically built when the test is
built. Sorry for the misleading advice. I'm not ignorant enough to think
core is a dynamic library or uses dynamic libraries.