Segfaults while calling Rpc_methods from client.h

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Mon May 11 22:49:46 CEST 2015

Hello,

Calling Rpc_<method>(args, ...) from Session_client causes segfault 11 when
I try to pass anything other than a default datatype. I'm trying to pass an
object of std::string, and it prints the string inside the <method> just
fine, but when I make the call<Rpc_method>(st), it breaks.

I tried working around this by creating a char* pointer instead. Print
inside this method works and the rpc to session_component method also
reaches, but whatever pointer I receive in the session_component is garbage
data. How do I fix the RPC calls?

Thanks,
Aditya.