libcrypto/openssl : Which to use

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Wed May 6 18:04:13 CEST 2015

Hello Aditya,

On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 08:46:44AM -0700, Aditya Kousik wrote:
> That's true. I hadn't committed the mk files for ndn-cxx. I have now. The
> repository still won't build because there's a WAF based config file -
> ndn-cxx-config.hpp - that needs to be generated. This file is simply a
> header file with #defines, generated in build/src by running ./waf
> configure and ./waf.

Unfortunately, there is no waf package available for Ubuntu 12.04,
which is the Linux distro I'm using currently. Also, my spare time is
very limited, so I'm unable to find an alternative solution to get
waf.

So, could you please add the file to your branch or post it to the
list?

Christian Helmuth