libcrypto/openssl : Which to use

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Wed May 6 17:46:44 CEST 2015

Hello Christian,

That's true. I hadn't committed the mk files for ndn-cxx. I have now. The
repository still won't build because there's a WAF based config file -
ndn-cxx-config.hpp - that needs to be generated. This file is simply a
header file with #defines, generated in build/src by running ./waf
configure and ./waf. I just copied this file and the rest of the build
worked.... Till it hit the roadblock.

The branch is at github.com/adikou/genode.git.

Thank you for the consideration.