libcrypto/openssl : Which to use

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Wed May 6 18:44:17 CEST 2015

It's pretty straightforward. Just Replace the line #include
"ndn-cxx-config.hpp"  in
contrib/ndn-cxx-<hash>/src/lib/ndn-cxx/src/common.hpp with

#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_IS_DEFAULT_CONSTRUCTIBLE 1
#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_IS_MOVE_CONSTRUCTIBLE 1
#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_IS_MOVE_ASSIGNABLE 1
#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_CXX_FRIEND_TYPENAME 1
#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_CXX_OVERRIDE_FINAL 1
#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_PTHREAD 1
#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_RT 1
#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_GETPASS 1
#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_RTNETLINK 1
#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_SQLITE3 1
#define NDN_CXX_HAVE_CRYPTOPP_CONFIG_H 1

or use these values for the ndn-cxx-config.hpp itself. Either method works.

I'm really grateful for your help. Thank you!

Aditya.