libcrypto/openssl : Which to use

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Wed May 6 12:13:06 CEST 2015

Hello Aditya,

On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 01:52:32AM -0700, Aditya Kousik wrote:
> For some reason or the other, it throws an error saying
> "'SeededRandom number' in namespace CryptoPP does not name a type",
> even though it is present in the header file.

To be honest, I see no chance to help you identifying the cause of
this compilation error without the sources or at least the relevant
parts of your build log. Does the compiler also warn about other stuff
like missing include files?

Christian Helmuth