Porting GNU libraries

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Fri May 1 06:04:29 CEST 2015

I don't know everything about Genode, but it sounds like I can maybe help
you. Libdl/dlfcn is part of glibc. You can download the source code here:
https://sourceware.org/git/?p=glibc.git;a=tree;f=dlfcn;h=f7d4dfdce29d99c222176e35d58b3e06a836e414;hb=HEAD
Genode includes a dynamic linker, so you could possibly implement the dlfcn
functions yourself (if you do so, please share your code), you could see if
someone who understands the dynamic linker better could do it, or you could
try to find a workaround. Note that Genode's libc does have dlfcn.h, but
the default implementation just gives an error message.