Porting GNU libraries

Emery Hemingway emery at ...261...
Fri May 1 05:30:55 CEST 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 04:31:34PM -0700, Aditya Kousik wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm trying to port libsqlite which is a dependency for another application
> (which I'm also trying to port). The build of this library is a one line
> compilation. But it requires a -ldl flag for dynamically loaded libraries
> (it uses dlopen() and dlfcn.h). I've tried getting the source for this, to
> no avail so far. Is there a way to link libraries directly from the linux
> host. Intuitively, that doesn't seem to work. Thoughts on how to move
> forward?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Aditya

Hey

I'm assuming you are using Noux, but I have a native sqlite port arleady.
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/1398

I haven't used Noux in a while but I think you could link to a native
library. Right now my port only uses the native file system session, but
I have the libc VFS code and I've been meaning to make two version of library
for either method. If thats useful I could get that done that in the next day
or two.

Emery