Porting GNU libraries

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Fri May 1 06:47:56 CEST 2015

Thanks for the replies. Yes, right after I posted the mail, I noticed the
native port of 'sqlite' already there. I just have four more dependencies
to port. libpcap-dev, boost-1.5, dbus, and pkg-config. I've been creating
port and hash files for these to download the sources, but writing the
makefile is turning out to be a challenge.

How do I write a makefile for the targets, if the original compilation does
a ./configure followed by make && make install. My main application is
built with waf. So any input will help withdrew the porting.

Thanks,
Aditya