Virtualbox + rump_fs + qemu

a3an a3an at ...294...
Wed Mar 11 00:02:34 CET 2015

Hello Christian,

I have been off-line for a while, but want to come back to our conversation.
Meanwhile, I was able to verify that the problem also exits in 15.02.

I just wonder what will be done to fix this. Is there a way to open
problem-ticket for
this problem ? Or, is there an explanation as to what the problem is ?

As to 'virtualbox_auto_disk.run',  I am unable to execute this
run-script. I get the
message 'Run script does not support Qemu.'.
Could you explain how this script should be executed ?

Regards, Adrian