Documentation - request for feedback

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Tue Mar 10 04:57:35 CET 2015

Norman-
     I'm about to dive into your new documentation...  its looking great!
I like that you start with section 1.1 "Universal Truths"

 sensing the inclination of your document is to start from a philosophical
perspective and sec 1.1 is still marked as "ToDo":
   may I mention the main thesis of "Finite and Infinite Games" by James P.
Carse <http://www.jamescarse.com/jc/Welcome.html>: "*There are at least two
kinds of games. One could be called*
*finite, the other infinite.*" ...
   and I would gather the Genode OS framework is a best attempt at the
infinite kind.

    I'll send more feedback once I've had a chance to absorb.
      _peter