Genode as a mobile operating system

Thotheolh Tay twzgerald at ...9...
Wed Jul 29 12:42:56 CEST 2015

The situation of Open Source and Close Source code could be handled if
Genode continue to work on the Open Source bits and Qualcomm or close
source vendors work on the Close Source bits.

The close source vendors can work with Genode to have an Open Source plugin
api that is generic enough (note that Genode already has API) and request
generic support for the API which their close source drivers can access.
This way Genode and its API will always be Open Source which is permissible
to other vendors without needing to NDA the Genode people.

For the vendors interested, please read the Genode API and the Genode PDF
guide to create your Close/Open Source bridge between Genode and your
hardware and firmware layers.