Run script issue

chirag garg chiragdthinker at ...9...
Mon Jan 19 07:10:52 CET 2015

Hi all,

I created one run script "switch" which gives me the following error at
compilation at the last stage.

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/chirag/genode-ns/build6'
cp: cannot stat `bin/switch': No such file or directory
    while executing
"exec cp bin/$binary [run_dir]/genode"
    (procedure "copy_and_strip_genode_binaries_to_run_dir" line 4)
    invoked from within
"copy_and_strip_genode_binaries_to_run_dir $binaries"
    (procedure "build_boot_image" line 16)
    invoked from within
"build_boot_image "core init switch""
    (file "/home/chirag/genode-ns/repos/os/run/switch.run" line 37)
    invoked from within
"source $include_name"
    ("foreach" body line 3)
    invoked from within
"foreach include_name [get_cmd_arg --include ""] {
    puts "using run script $include_name"
    source $include_name
}"
    (file "/home/chirag/genode-ns/tool/run" line 1004)
make: *** [run/switch] Error 1

Like error message says that it is not able to copy switch file from the
bin folder because it is not there.

WHY this script is failed  to create the bin/switch file ?

Please  let me know the all possible reason behind it. I am attaching
switch.run script in the mail.

Thanks in advance.
Regards

Chirag Garg