Run script issue

Vasan vasan.vs at ...9...
Mon Jan 19 08:39:33 CET 2015

Chirag,

In the switch.run script, the switch executable is being asked to be made
under "server" directory location through this line:

build "core init server/switch"

But the image is getting built from the bin directory through this line

build_boot_image "core init switch"

Since the switch executable is getting generated in server directory, if
you change this, then it should be hopefully proceeding ahead.

HTH,

Vasan