Celebrating Genode's 7th Anniversary

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Aug 10 12:37:28 CEST 2015

Dear Genode community,

it has been 7 years since we officially published the first version of
the Genode OS Framework. Like every year, we want to celebrate our
anniversary together with you! Every year of our company's history was
special. But this year, Genode has finally reached the point where we
started using it as our regular day-to-day OS. When we started our
company, this was our dream. You can imagine our excitement about our
dream having become true.

Let us get together to celebrate our past achievements and the many
prospects that lay in front of us! Following the tradition of the past
years, we invite you to a barbecue and campfire at the river Elbe:

  Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/C0luj

  25th of August, 6 pm near Drachenschänke in Dresden

Please note the location that changed from last year!

We will accommodate you with a beautiful scenery at the river, a choice
of beverages, grilled vegetarian or non-vegetarian food, and the company
of the local operating-systems community. If you are going to attend, we
would greatly appreciate a short note from you to ease our preparations:

  info at ...1...

Best regards