Celebrating Genode's 7th Anniversary

Guido Witmond guido at ...231...
Tue Aug 11 23:03:49 CEST 2015

Dear Celebratories,

Congrats are in order for the achieved results. And hats off for the
perseverance.

Although I can't make it to the braai, I'd love to see pictures of the
litte one, or even play with the baby myself :-)

In other words: do you have installation instructions on how to get
Genode running in a workable state? Or better an ISO image?

Cheers, Guido.