Develop Trustzone support for imx6

thong thong at ...323...
Tue Apr 28 04:01:04 CEST 2015

Hi Martin Stein,
Thank you very much for your kind help! It was very useful for me and
after I found some differences about UART configuration and corrected
it, I was able to see log messages about starting tz_vmm on Serial Terminal.

Hi Chirag Garg,
Thanks for your great work! It was very good starting point for me. I
have tried your Normal world OS at

https://github.com/chiragdthinker/Genode_Binaries/

but what is output result to know your tz_vmm run successfully? Does it
launch graphical GUI on touch screen or what log message on Serial
Terminal?
In my try, it ended with a log message:

[init -> tz_vmm] SUPERVISOR CALL ..

If it has problem, please help me where should I take a look to solve.

Thank you very much and Best Regards,
--Thong Nguyen.