Develop Trustzone support for imx6

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Tue Apr 21 13:24:51 CEST 2015

Hi Thong,

On 21.04.2015 12:57, thong wrote:
> Is that my board MX6Q SABRESD differs from SABRELITE causing this?
> Please help me what I should do.

Of course, this might be a problem. I'd suggest you to check the UART
and the RAM configuration of Genode. For Sabrelite, both can be found in
[1]. Maybe you're simply listening at another UART port.

If you find differences, you should add a new platform 'hw_sabresd_tz'.
What to do for that can be easily found by doing:

find $GENODE_DIR/repos/ $GENODE_DIR/tool/ -wholename *sabrelite*
grep -ri "sabrelite" $GENODE_DIR/repos/ $GENODE_DIR/tool/

The new platform should make use of the less specific imx6 sources like
it's done in the sabrelite sources.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] $GENODE_DIR/repos/base/include/platform/sabrelite/drivers/board_base.h