Develop Trustzone support for imx6

thong thong at ...323...
Tue Apr 21 12:57:54 CEST 2015

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much. I followed your guidance to build it again and got
result uImage at var/run/tz_vmm_mx6. But I was not success to boot it
with either run/tz_vmm_mx6 or run/printf.
Below are log messages for trying with run/printf

Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
MX6Q SABRESD U-Boot > fatload mmc 2:1 0x40000000 uImage_sabrelite_tz
reading uImage_sabrelite_tz

366675 bytes read
MX6Q SABRESD U-Boot > bootm 40000000
## Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 40000000 ...
    Image Name:
    Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
    Data Size:    366611 Bytes = 358 kB
    Load Address: 10001000
    Entry Point:  10001000
    Verifying Checksum ... OK
    Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK

Starting kernel ...

Is that my board MX6Q SABRESD differs from SABRELITE causing this?
Please help me what I should do.

On 4/21/2015 5:48 PM, Martin Stein wrote:
>> Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
>> MX6Q SABRESD U-Boot > fatload mmc 2:1 0x10001000 sabrelite.bin
>> reading sabrelite.bin
> According to [3], the text address of your image is 0x10001000. Thus, it
> isn't a good idea to fatload the image to this address too. You should
> use an address that is outside of any image-segment range (see [4]) and
> outside the boot loader image. According to the Sabrelite RAM-config in
> [5], 0x40000000 might be a good idea in your case.
Just notice you that 'sabrelite.bin' is binary format not u-boot image
which I got from:
//usr/local/genode-gcc/bin/genode-arm-objcopy -O binary
var/run/tz_vmm_mx6/image.elf var/run/tz_vmm_mx6/sabrelite.bin/
So I think I should fatload 'sabrelite.bin' into 0x10001000 which is
text address of the image then I can directly execute it at that address
with 'go' command. Is that my understanding wrong?

Thank you,
--Thong Nguyen.