Develop Trustzone support for imx6

chirag garg chiragdthinker at ...9...
Tue Apr 28 04:35:46 CEST 2015

Hello Thong

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 7:31 AM, thong <thong at ...323...> wrote:

> Hi Martin Stein,
> Thank you very much for your kind help! It was very useful for me and
> after I found some differences about UART configuration and corrected
> it, I was able to see log messages about starting tz_vmm on Serial
> Terminal.
>
> Hi Chirag Garg,
> Thanks for your great work! It was very good starting point for me. I
> have tried your Normal world OS at
>
> https://github.com/chiragdthinker/Genode_Binaries/
>
> but what is output result to know your tz_vmm run successfully? Does it
> launch graphical GUI on touch screen or what log message on Serial
> Terminal?
> In my try, it ended with a log message:
>
> [init -> tz_vmm] SUPERVISOR CALL ..
>
> It is a successful execution of tz_vmm. Normal OS binary located at the
above mentioned link is just a simple Genode kernel image which execute the
SMC call in higher privilege mode  in normal world which transfer the
control back to the secure world at line 98.

https://github.com/iitmadras/genode/blob/hw_sabrelite_tz_support/repos/os/src/server/tz_vmm/imx6/main.cc#L98

Where it prints the "SUPERVISOR CALL .." log message after that it goes to
_handle_hypervisor_call() located in the same file where it does nothing as
of now depending on register r0 status and stops there. For more clarity
you can see the following file to understand the flow.

https://github.com/iitmadras/genode/blob/hw_sabrelite_tz_support/repos/os/src/server/tz_vmm/imx6/main.cc

If it has problem, please help me where should I take a look to solve.