Documentation - request for feedback

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Mon Apr 27 06:47:18 CEST 2015

I'm reading the documentation to get a better understanding of Genode. I am
a native English speaker, and I like most of what I've read so far, however
I have found a few errors. The most frequent error is incorrect punctuation
(e.g. placing commas where they don't belong). Though this is a minor
issue, it would be nice to get it fixed. I would do it myself as I read the
documentation if I could edit the PDF.
The biggest error that I have come across so far is on page 44 of
manual-2015-03-31: "Genode does hardly abstract from physical resources."
You could change it to something like "Genode doesn't abstract from
physical resources."
Overall, I am impressed with the documentation. You clearly have a very
good grasp of the English language--better than most people who speak
English as their first language. The documentation is very enlightening.
Thank you.