Genode Demo

Thu Apr 23 13:28:23 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 04/23/2015 11:36 AM, Nabil Boujenane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a french engineering student and I am currently exploring the ARM
> TrustZone. I saw that you did a Demo in the link
> : http://genode.org/documentation/articles/trustzone . I want to ask you
> for the reference of the touchscreen you're using.

We used the very little information provided by the vendor from here:

  http://home.eeti.com.tw/pdf/Software%20Programming%20Guide_v2.0.pdf

moreover we traced the device access of the Freescale-provided device
driver found here:

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/drivers/input/touchscreen/egalax_ts.c

Regards
Stefan