fyi - make prepare on 14.08 - hashes

D X stalkerqatsi at ...9...
Wed Sep 3 07:19:13 CEST 2014

Hi Norman,

That magic spell seems only to worked for a few seconds(<20) until the
mouse/display stopped, while genode still received the mouse events, I saw
it from the printfs.

Due to many changes in my new dev box, I installed Mint 17 Cinnamon in
another partition, then only build genode 14.08, I got the same results.

I know 14.05 and 14.08 worked on my old Mint Mate, so I installed the new
Mint 17 Mate, and then 14.08 demo ran beautifully without any other
changes, it uses qemu-2.0 and locale=en_US.UTF-8.
By the way, the other test runfiles without the qemu gui worked just fine
in Cinnamon/qemu20/genode1408 setup.
I'll check it out why 14.08 demo does not work on setup while 14.05 works,
my wild guess it hit something on gnome3(Cinnamon), because it's ok on
gnome2(Mate).

dex