Trouble booting Genode examples on RaspberryPI

Reinier Millo Sánchez rmillo at ...210...
Tue Sep 2 16:48:14 CEST 2014

Hi
I'm tried run Genode Demo for RaspberryPI on real hardware. I have
compiled the example demo and the printf demo. For each test case i have
copied the image.elf to the PI, and create the config.txt file with the
line kernel=image.elf. When the RPI boot only show the colored screen,
and anything more. I have missed any steps to boot Genode on RPI?

Best regards

--
Lic. Reinier Millo Sánchez
Centro de Estudios de Informática